BI Project Manager
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
We are seeking an experienced Analytics Project Manager with skills and tangible, hands-on proficiency to lead global Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics projects & programs. The project manager will interact with various stakeholders and business partners across multiple functional organizations to better understand their processes, data flows and priorities to deliver their information needs & requirements by collaborating with various IT teams.
- Leads project teams throughout all phases of the Business Intelligence/Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Define and manage achievable project and resource plans in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Plans, manages and keeps control over key project milestones, metrics and success factors.
- Ensure project objectives and scope are clearly defined, understood by impacted stakeholders and approved by Global Commercial Analytics board.
- Focal point and trusted BI & Reporting advisor for stakeholder group; first escalation point for stakeholder teams.
- Communicates BI roadmap, project status, issues and risks and proposes/presents resolution and workaround options.
- Effectively manage internal and external communications in both verbal (ie day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (project charter, objectives, status reports etc.) form by targeting messaging to audience and ensuring commitment to objectives.
- Fluent in either Dutch or French
- English is mandatory