Lead Node.JS Developer (Microservices) - Software Consultancy
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Where up for an exciting journey - and we want you to join us
We are working with several global leaders in IT services, consulting & business solutions with a large network of innovation & delivery centers. Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with us.
You will be responsible for the contributing to client projects, contributing to marketing and sales, improving their techniques and practices and pushing forward the state-of-the-art for Serverless. You'll get the opportunity to progress in a fast-tracked development process further your skills in building cloud native systems and progress quickly to engineering lead or systems architect. If you apply for this job, I will send you links to profiles of current employees where this is clearly demonstrated.
- Node development (v6+)
- HTTP framework experience (express, hapi, nest.js)
- Some experience with AWS and the AWS SDK
- Deployment experience (cloudformation, elastic beanstalk and the CLI)
- Experience of integrating with 3rd party systems
- API documentation production
- Experience with node dependency management (npm/yarn)
- Testing frameworks
- Unit testing/integration testing experience with lambda or other serverless platforms
- Experience with payment processors
- Solid understanding of Git
Who you are:
- A proven track record from working with complex software and product development
- A natural ability to modularize software and systems
- Strategic yet hands-on, happy to create a prototype to show how it should work
- You have a great interest in new trends and technology
- You have most likely a MSc in Computer Science or similar
- We expect you to have a broad experience in Software development tools and technologies and that you are used to picking up new skills on a regular basis.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of being responsible for software tech innovation in a fast moving organization in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you like to join us as soon as possible.