SAP PPM Portfolio and Project Management (Business Analyst)
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Modis
Service: Business Analyst service "SAP Portfolio & Project mgmt"
Start date: 01/03/2021
End date: 31/08/2021
Business Analyst service "SAP Portfolio & Project mgmt"
"OneSAP Blueprint" project in order to bring SAP S/4Hana platform.
Our customer seeks to maximize process & data standardization, explore SAP S/4Hana innovations, leverage standard available functionality & configuration options and pursue the customers' requirements.
The mission consists in supporting the blueprint phase for the "Infra/Portfolio" stream, which will treat the business processes concerning portfolio- and project management for clients Infrastructure project.
The service consists of the following tasks:
- Preparation of workshops content related to the customers S/4 1709 As-Is, feasibility to extend custom-build to a new TSO, impact assessment of "go-back-to standard"
- Capture and draft high-level business requirements in initial product requirements
- Define the KPI's related to overall business conduct and the related business process
- Manage E2E Key Decisions related to business processes from preparation until completion (including identification of alternative solutions, decision selection criteria to assess each alternative against, decision making outcome about the options)
- Translation of draft requirement into SAP project language with the aim to document preliminary analysis of each potential gap against AS-IS
- Complete Fit Gap analysis against AS-IS - solution coverage mapped to business requirements and KPI's Capture and draft high-level business requirements and KPI's
- List of Fiori screens/apps to be activated in line with the customers UX strategy
- Redaction of Blueprint document, chapters:
§ chapter describing E2E test scenarios and test cases inventory
§ chapter including user roles
§ chapter describing Organizational impact (incl. at the level of the to-be org structure to be implemented in SAP)
§ chapter describing the modify RICEFWS that supports the business process
Additional technical information:
- SAP experience is a must.
- Analytical mindset, challenger and team player
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Minimum 7 years of experience as lead business analyst. Experience in implementing project mgmt solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of PMI. Certification is a plus.
6 months, starting ASAP
Working hours & workplace:
Monnoyer/Tele-work during Covid-measures
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.