Payments Business Analyst
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Payments Business Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 6+ years of experience as a Business or Requirements Analyst (at least 3-4 years of experience within Payments Services is a must have)
- Previous exposure to payment life cycle and related controls, including understanding of key Payment Risks for Wealth Management and Investment Banking
- Excellent knowledge of full Project life cycle, in particular using Scrum and Agile methodologies as well as the ability to define business requirements, propose solutions aligned to industry best practice
- Expertise in test cases definition and test solution through User Acceptance Testing and Production Proving
- Experience in defining and tracking business readiness activities with business users, including standard operating procedures, control models, SLA and KPI/KRI
- Ability to work independently with a variety of stakeholders to design, implement and test payment thresholds and present findings
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working with business owners to define operating models for setting and managing payment thresholds for large and anomalous payments
- Cooperating with payment process owners and the programme to understand, test and implement payment thresholds across multiple business areas
- Supporting payment process owners to identify and manage business readiness activities to help the implementation of large and anomalous payment thresholds
- Facilitating workshops to capture business requirements for threshold controls that need to be built or modified
- Ensuring consistency and coherence across solutions as well as identifying and raising cross-program dependencies
- Owning, driving and resolving data and process design issues throughout project life cycle and documenting business requirements, control models and target operating models
- Defining test cases to test solution through User Acceptance Testing and Production Proving
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£500 - £500 Annual