Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Canam Steel Corporation
* Directing a team of Sales Representatives byestablishing goals, targets, guidelines, training and staff development.
* Monitoring lists of prospective projects and customers available for bid to create sales opportunities.
* Acting as a liaison between the Sales Department and other internal sales-related units and departments.
* Analyzing sales statistics to formulate policies and to assist sales personnel in promoting products and services.
* Reviewing market data to determine customer needs, volume potential, pricing schedules and to developsales strategies to achieve division goals.
* Representing the company at trade association meetings and traveling throughout the region to promote products and services.
* Maintaining contact with all customer accounts and assisting Sales Representatives to develop and enhance sales relationships with clients.
* Analyzing and controlling expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
* Coordinating with other departments in the pursuit of a better customer experience.
* Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.