Technology Support Analyst II
Posted on Feb 22, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Technology Support Analyst II. This analyst will be one of three people handling 360 users across the firm. They are looking for someone with 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role supporting Windows technology, VoIP, video, audio, zoom, WebEx Teams, IPhone, Citrix networking, etc. After this person goes through training they will be in a rotation of office for 2 weeks and remote 4 weeks.
- Excellent judgment in assessing user issues; intermediate trouble-shooting methodology.
- Ability to work for the best resolution either through own knowledge, documented resolution or proper and timely escalation.
- Proficient in Windows 10 OS and core application suite; including the Microsoft Suite and various Kirkland applications.
- Intermediate knowledge of Remote Computing; including Zoom, WebEx, Skype for Business, and Citrix.
- Intermediate PC troubleshooting skills and assists other team members in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues.
- Intermediate knowledge of iOS setup and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of networks including wireless experience.
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of Voice Over IP (VOIP) telephone systems.
- Demonstrates the willingness and ability to help other team members on difficult issues.
- Documents new findings, solutions, and processes.
- Adheres to use of call ticketing system for each incident (eg request, issues, etc.).
- Understands and follows ticket ownership guidelines and system usage.
- Solid ability to research information through internal and external sources.
- Adheres to written procedures, checklists and all quality control associated with project rollouts.
- Participates in on-call and overtime on an as needed basis.
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot video and audio in conference rooms.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Education. Computer Science or Technical qualification
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in a professional services environment, law firm experience preferable.
- A+ and/or Microsoft certification are desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills and will have the ability to be process-oriented yet flexible.
- Help Desk experience a plus.
- Audio Visual experience a plus.
- Knowledge of desktop computing environment and troubleshooting techniques of hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge and the ability to support Microsoft operating system, including networking component, hardware, peripheral devices.
- Knowledge and experience in conference center environment.
- Knowledge in remote meeting platforms including Zoom, WebEx and Skype for Business.
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite
- iManage DeskSite and FileSite
- Polycom and Cisco Video Conference Systems
- Carpe Diem
- Zoom, WebEx, Skype for Business
- ITSM Ticket Management System
- Lenovo laptops and desktops