GRC Security Risk Analyst
Posted on Feb 22, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an Information GRC Security Analyst. Candidate works with business teams across the global organization to execute the Information Security, Governance, Risk & Compliance strategy, extending processes as necessary to help business partners identify information security risks and manage risks to an acceptable level.
- Collaboratively works to influence and socialize Information Security controls, standards, policies, procedures, and communications.
- Advises process owners globally on Information Security controls needed for the mitigation of risks in accordance with the Information Security Process, Risk & Controls framework, and in compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Track compliance to regulatory and industry standards, including NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Sarbanes Oxley (SOx) ITGCs.
- Creates comprehensive and various levels of Information Security metrics and reporting for leadership.
- Provides guidance with respect to needed changes to established Information Security policies based on day-to-day interactions with the businesses.
- Proactively provides relevant inputs to the global risk framework based on the latest government and industry information regarding new threats and vulnerabilities and communicate relevant information to appropriate teams, soliciting action plans if needed.
- Coordinates deployment and measurement of Information Security awareness and training efforts across the global business units and subsidiaries.
- Ensures that adequate information security contractual protections are included in third party vendor contracts by working with the Indirect Procurement, Data Privacy and the Legal teams.
- Monitors and manages the Information Security risk register to ensure that all Information Security risks are accurately represented and actively managed.
- Recognizes opportunities to balance risk and creativity in quickly responding to business opportunities
- Aligns individual goals to Information Security and Technology team goals with S.MA.R.T. objectives
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Effective analytical, negotiation, facilitation, interpersonal, and stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience creating and updating company policies, procedures and standards.
- Experience working with NIST CSF (or similar) security framework, PCI DSS and HIPAA standards in operational IT environment required
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification, CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) or CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional) certifications helpful, but not required
- Operational experience in applying risk frameworks to technologies (including cloud, containers) and continuous processes (including DevOps and Agile software deployment) very helpful
- Working knowledge of compliance tools such as the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) Common Controls Hub (CCH), and Information Risk Management tools helpful, but not required