Senior SAP Integrations consultant (PI/PO), 12+ months remote
Posted on Feb 22, 2021 by Accuro ApS
We are searching for a strong SAP PIPO consultant for a long term remote role.
- You have minimum 10 years experience working with SAP integration and SAP PI/PO.
- Preferably you have experience in SAP CPI and S/4 HANA.
- You regard yourself as an SAP PI/PO/CPI developer, but also understand the processes in other modules like in SAP FI/CO, PP, MM etc.
- EDI - very good understanding of EDI integration concept for sales and purchasing processes. Experience in building and deploying EDI integration using AS2 adapter & EDIFACT standard. It is required to know IDOC structures and to be able to map them back and forth to corresponding EDIFACT structures.
- Having good understanding on how SAP ECC setup for IDOC is organized (partner profile, ports, output determination).
- EDIFACT standard - experience in deploying integration using EDIFACT standard, knowing message/structure names for EDIFACT, including knowledge of most common segments schema & names within this standard.
- AS2 adapter - very good understanding of the adapter setup, knowing all possible features including security options
- B2B add-on - very good understanding of B2B Cockpit, TPM setup and being able to explain role of these components in the integration
- General understanding of security concept within EDI integration (encryption, message signing, certificates)
- Ability to use all possible tools to investigate integration failures - Message Monitoring, NetWeaver Administrator, XPI Inspector, transactions in SAP ECC necessary for IDOC & Abap Proxy monitoring
- Experience with REST adapter
- Functional experience (O2C, P2P)
- Experience in working in Agile setup
Work is done in CET time zone.
Role is initially for 12 months with option and expectation for extension.