Application Support with Kubernetes experience
Posted on Feb 22, 2021 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Our client is looking for Unified Communications expert with experience in cloud technologies to deploy and support of our internal chat platform. This candidate will be working in a DevOps capacity - straddling both Engineering and Operations of the system.
- Operate Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) and/or Azure Red Hat OpenShift (ARO) environments
- Deploy application feature & functionality enhancements and maintain the environment by upgrades, updates
- Manage and prioritize all user incident tickets. Troubleshoot to best of knowledge and liaise with vendor if required.
- Maintain pro-active approach to resolve end user issues by way of daily monitoring.
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) (min 2 years' experience) - must have
Azure Red Hat OpenShift or Amazon Kubernetes - nice to have
- Understanding of Dockers (min 2 years' experience)
- Technical skills ideally in a Level 2 Operations role (manage/resolve/escalate support tickets, daily monitoring of the environment, perform update/upgrades of the environment as required, assist with engineering and testing of such updates/upgrades)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of Terraform and Jenkins
- Microsoft based cloud concepts (Azure)
You will be part of Instant Messaging team, under the overarching Unified Collaboration umbrella. UC from a collaboration functionality perspective comprises of IM, Voice, Video, Mail and Retention. UC IM, voice and video solely has ~45 people.
The role will entail interaction with various teams, mainly networks, security and vendor for various feature and functionality improvements and application upgrades/updates. Possible contact and interactions with End Users.
Contact details: (see below).