Staff Electronic Engineer
Posted on Feb 22, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
Staff Electronic Engineer
Benefits: Work on exciting new Medical device products, excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
One of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery.
As a Staff Electronic Engineer you will be an Experienced Electrical team lead with consistent record of delivering on NPI and product sustenance activities in regulated industry responsible for team management, stakeholder management and vendor management.
* Delivering on NPI and product sustenance activities.
* Plan through all project phases, strategy and execution of measurement system development/qualification, design verification and validation.
* Responsible for ensuring consistency to external regulatory requirements
* Evaluate and implements designs to ensure that all agency requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the design process.
* Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
* Experience in working with Pre/Compliance Test labs and Electrical Vendors is must.
* Shares reliability knowledge expertise with junior level team members and other functional areas as reliability domain specialist
* Have familiarity with Electrical drawings package like SolidWorks Electrical, Eplan, AutoCAD electrical, etc
* Experience of EMC testing including Immunity Testing, Capacitive Voltage Emissions, Current Probe Emissions, ESD Testing, Transient Testing, Radiated Emissions Testing,
* Cable harness, power management, 3 phase AC systems, Experience in AC/DC, DC/DC convertors.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum level 8 degree in Engineering and at least 4 years industry experience. Strong Electronics knowledge, experience with both analog and digital design and mixed signal circuits is required. Experience working in the Medical device Industry, product design experience, and EMC testing.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to connect with associates at all levels. You will need to have good attention to detail, be well organised, methodical in completing documentation and following procedures, able to balance multiple activities concurrently and be flexible to suit changing priorities. You will have a background in Quality within a regulated industry which operates under GMP standards.
- Strong digital and analog circuit design background that includes: microprocessors, analog circuitry for theoretical analysis circuit level, board level simulation.
- International travel will be required for this position (up to 20+%).
If you are interested in discussing further forward your up to date CV and we can organise a call to discuss further.
Look forward to hgearing from you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales