IT Business Analyst - Payments
Posted on Feb 22, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Work with business owners to define operating models for setting and managing payment thresholds for large and anomalous payments, including payment hit handling.
- Work with payment process owners and the programme to understand, test and implement payment thresholds across multiple geographies and business areas
- Work with payment process owners to identify and manage business readiness activities to support the implementation of large and anomalous payment thresholds.
- Example of activities to be performed:
- Facilitate workshops to capture business requirements for threshold controls that need to be built or modified
- Facilitate sign off on documentation from stakeholders
- Ensure consistency/coherence across solutions
- Identify and raise cross-program dependencies
- Own, drive and resolve data & process design issues throughout project life cycle
- Document business requirements, control models and target operating models
- Work with Business Process Modelling team to document target process flows
- Work with business users to define/update impacted SoP,
- Define test cases to test solution through User Acceptance Testing and Production Proving
- Regularly attend program meetings to track the progress of key milestones and issue
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
- Working to tight timelines with teams working in different locations/time zones
- Senior level visibility over the work packages delivered by the workstream
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
1.6+ years of experience as Business Analyst/Requirements Analyst,
2.Able to work independently with a variety of stakeholders to design, implement and test payment thresholds, and present findings
3.Knowledge/experience of full project life cycle, in particular scrum and agile methodologies.
4.Ability to define business requirements, propose solutions aligned to industry best practise and ensure global consistency in design
5.Ability to define test cases to test solution through User Acceptance Testing and Production Proving
6.Ability to define and track business readiness activities with business users, including standard operating procedures, control models, SLA, KPI/KRI, etc.
7.Strong written and presenting skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
8.Knowledge/experience of payment life cycle and related controls, including an understanding of key payment risks for both wealth management and investment banking.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.