Service Desk Engineer
Posted on Feb 22, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of my biggest multinational clients, I am urgently recruiting a Service Desk Engineer (Swedish speaking) to work for a minimum of 6 months in Forsmark (Sweden).
Who am I looking for?
An IT technician who has a genuine interest in IT and new technology, and feel pride in helping others. You see the value of sharing knowledge and want to constantly develop yourself as a person, you are a team player who works well in different group constellations together as you enjoy working individually and can take your own initiative.
Furthermore, I see that you:
- are loyal and thinks it is important to act with integrity
- Keep an open mind about change
- Consider diversity as a success factor
- Have a high school diploma, preferably in IT/technology
Qualifications I am looking for the Service Desk Engineer position:
- Basic knowledge of IT and its components (PC, Printer, Mobile phones, Software, Networks, Servers, Databases, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, SCCM, and Exchange
- Experience with Windows-based products
- Experience of the ERP system SAP
- Experience in data administration; (Tickets, Assets, Licenses)
- Experience of BMC Remedy as a case management system.
- You speak fluent Swedish and English (both written and oral)
Interviews are taking place this week.
This role is suitable for a Service Desk Engineer who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position and want to find out more about the project, please submit your CV for consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€450 - €450 Daily