IT BA - Banking (DE/EN)
Posted on Feb 22, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Analyze the business requirements, to estimate and define IT solutions together with the engineers, to write user stories and to ensure successful implementation
- Perform application testing, to analyze defects and production incidents and ensure professional incident communication
- Present new functionality implemented at the agile sprint demo to business stakeholders.
- Coordinate releases, fixes and tests for internally developed as well as vendor software.
- Contact to vendor for issues, fixes and patches.
- Work in an agile environment and together with project different teams and stakeholders.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in IT or Economics (Wirtschaftsinformatik) OR an IT apprenticeship (Informatiker EFZ)
- Knowledge of technologies like SQL, HTML, XML, JSON, REST
- Experience with working in IT application development projects
- Motivation to learn new things in banking and tax reporting matters
- German (fluent) and English (advanced)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Tax Reporting (FATCA, QI, CRS)
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
As many of the projects are driven by regulatory requirements time pressure is often given. The regulatory requirements can be challenging, and the current application landscape is large and complex.
We work in a complex environment from technical as well as business perspective. We have internally developed software as well as integrated vendor software and tax reporting is a topic that requires a lot of knowledge to fully understand e2e processes.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse by phone.