Posted on Feb 22, 2021 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Location: South of France
Duration: 12 Month Contract
* Identify the potential standards & industry development areas for the client in Europe, export the European standard insight.
* Analyse the European ICT industry value-chain and support the business continuity of company standards and industrial development
* Deep insight on Europe 3GPP/5G/5G+ standards and industry environment, key 3GPP companies and industry associations strategies, and key decision makers/chains;
* Develop mid-to-long term cooperation with 3GPP member companies in Europe, and maintain positive industry environment;
* 3GPP MCC support,
* Support at 3GPP meetings
* Managing major work items and updating/maintaining a work plan for the work item, indicating:
* Editing specifications under change control;
* Supporting relevant chairpersons by undertaking administrative functions and carrying out delegated tasks;
* Processing liaison statements to relevant groups;
* Implementing change requests approved by the parent body in the specifications under change control;
* Providing the resulting new working versions of specifications under change control to the standardisation group experts.
* Industry well-recognised delegate in standard, eco-system or alliance development with 10+ years working experience in the fields of ICT. Especially the people with in-depth experience in local industry forum/SDO such as ETSI, 3GPP etc., will be considered first.
* Technologist with solid ICT technology background on, eg, Wireless/IP Networking, AI, cloud/edge-computing etc.
* Experience on identifying potential standards and Industry development opportunities for company growth and developing standards and industry development strategies is preferred.
* Excellent industry connection and relationship with major European operators, vendors, and/or verticals.
* Advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in CS, EE, or a relevant field.
* Excellent communication skills and a great team player, business-level English required, and business-level French is a plus.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.