Lead Ansible Engineer/DevOps Engineer
Posted on Feb 22, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, Fortune 500 client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to lead the implementation and customization of their Ansible environment. They are looking for someone with demonstrated experience with the Ansible Tower product: someone who will be able to lead teams of technical professionals, and also be able to develop Ansible Playbooks and YAML files to automatically configure large volumes of network attached devices in a very large multi-Data Center environment with thousands of Servers and network devices. The ideal candidate will have this type of a background within a large enterprise, Agile/Scrum environment. This role would onboard remotely, but would eventually be on-site in Cleveland, OH.
- Attend Daily Scrum stand up meetings, sprint planning meetings
- Meet with ansible customers, work alongside fellow technicians and train them on best practices of Ansible.
- Delivering YAML files and playbooks to run in our Ansible tower to satisfy the configuration automation needs of many cross-domain customers within the organization.
- Proven ability to Architect, Lead, Implement and Train other technicians on Ansible tower.
- MS Office Tools
- Third party integrations for Ansible and Ansible Value Reporting would be preferred.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time