Sr. Web Developer
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct Fortune 200 client is looking for an experienced Web Developer with strong background in .NET and Front End technologies. In this role you would design/code/test, perform code reviews and support other developers with oboarding to the platform. This team works on an in-house application supporting other development teams. The ideal candidate will have experience with multiple Front End technologies such as XML, HTML, CSS and Angular, along with knowledge of .NET framework.
Does this sound like a good fit? If so, APPLY NOW!
- Knowledge and prior experience with Responsive Web Design and Single Page Applications utilizing ASP.NET Web API, Angular2 or higher, REDUX and WebPack
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of Iterative Development, AzDO and knowledge of good Unit Testing practices
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, high drive for quality
- Knowledge and some experience with web technologies utilized by modern browsers and mobile devices, such as CSS3, HTML5 and jQuery is preferred.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.