Senior End User Help Desk Support
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. End User Help Desk Support. This is a 6 month contract to hire position. This role is revolved around supporting Windows 10 and SCCM desktops, laptops, workstations, and infrastructure. This person will be onsite immediately in the office. Any bilingual ability with Spanish is a plus.
- Performs all PC and Workstation installations and repairs
- Understands how to image using PXE boot of windows 10 pcs or has used SCCM for image deployment using already configured jobs
- Familiar with Lenovo laptops, HP/Dell Desktops
- Perform basic training on the use of standard PC software
- Understands how to install applications natively or through the use of SCCM client
- Management of PC, Workstation, printer, and plotter hardware inventory
- Work as part of a team to share knowledge and expertise with other IT Technicians
- Experience of Legacy operating systems leveraged by manufacturing tools (Windows 95, DOS, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with IT end user support in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Experience with ITIL, ticket management systems, and incident management processes (ITIL Certification a plus)
- Understanding of CAD design software such as Solidworks/Creo/Autodesk/etc. a plus.
- Bilingual - Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Maintenance for Laser printers/or label (Zebra) printers
- Basic understanding of network concepts and troubleshooting procedures
- Experience with apple devices like iPhones or iPads
- Position to have 3-5 years hands on experience on Microsoft Windows PC operating systems.
- Position requires detailed technical administrative experience with hardware, software.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong ability of troubleshooting, outstanding communication skills. Detail oriented and willing to be in an oncall rotation eventually (24x7x365 - Typically only a couple calls off hours a week).
- Mobility requirements for walking around large factory floor to assist with IT issues and lift up to 50 lbs.