System Engineer - Crypto - Belgium
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Our client requires a System Engineer to join their Crypto practice.
- Responsible for the design and setup of our crypto functions on open systems
- Maintain the crypto test framework
- Give technical advice to other teams for using our crypto functions, for secure usage and storage of keys and certificates
- You step into the permanence schedule of our team (24/7)
- You have programming knowledge on open systems (Java, C++)
- You are experienced in the different implementation phases (technical design, implementation, testing, documentation).
- You can coach other developers and system engineers.
- You know the basic of important cryptographic protocols: the process and implementation aspects.
- You have basic experience with key and certificate management, digital signing and encryption. (In depth knowledge will be given in training by the team)
- You have experience in running applications on tomcat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.