Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by CPL Solutions
Leading Global Solutions Provider requires a Salesforce Consultant for a remote working contract role. You will assist clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications. You will have experience & demonstrate understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform. You will effectively run business user design and user experience sessions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience and knowledge of Service Cloud (preferable if Health Cloud) and Community Cloud, Lightning Design System and Mulesoft
- Proven experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
- Understanding to Salesforce standard and Health Cloud objects
- Experience building SQL tables and queries, understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1) Administrator (ADM201) certification
For immediate interview and start please share your CV in confidence with (see below)