Lead DWH/ETL Tester
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Lead DWH/ETL Tester - Amsterdam, Netherlands - 6/12months + contract
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Salary: 400 EUR/day
A well experienced Data Warehouse/ETL Tester is required to join our globally known Banking client at their office in Amsterdam.
Total IT experience: 7-9 years
Lead DWH/ETL tester will be working closely with ETL developers and Business Analysts representing business functional units to build and execute robust testing of the DWH solutions.
DWH tester will be actively involved into SDLC from the earlier stages to reinforce Continuous Integration processes.
- Experience with all types of ETL/DWH testing including systems, integration, and acceptance in data warehouse environments
- Experience in creating test plans, cases, and scripts without the use of testing Case Tools
- Expert level of knowledge of Microsoft SQL services and technologies (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and SQL Server 2012+)
- 5+ years of experience in SQL; Strong SQL Scripting knowledge
- Experience in business analysis techniques.
- Previous experience in using tools for creating automated scripts
- Good working knowledge of at least one Scripting language (Bash, Python or Perl) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of data warehouse concepts
- In-depth knowledge of testing techniques, eg TMAP
- Experience of using Jira as a defect tracker
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems
- Working experience in Agile projects
- Experience in working in high priority projects (high pressure on delivery)
If you wish to apply for this Lead DWH/ETL Tester roles please apply ASAP OR send your CV to (see below)
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.