Network Engineer-Dutch Speaker
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by IT Human Resources
Work for innovative company providing solutions across Internet of Things, cloud applications and smart buildings
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. You will also need to be able to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including WAPs, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, and controllers. A deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
* Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
* Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
* Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
* Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
* Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
* Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
* Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
* Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
* Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
* Coordinating computer network access and use.
* Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Network Engineer Requirements:
* Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
* Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
* Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
* Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, Firewall, Routers, Switches, controllers.
* Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
* Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
* Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
* Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and Internet resources.
* Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
* A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Dependable and flexible when necessary.
* Network security experience.
* LAN and WAN experience.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.