Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Brookwood
€60k - €70k Annual
a great tech client that are expanding their portfolio in Belgium are now seeking permanent Service Delivery Managers.
You will be responsible for the consecutive management of this application and its broader landscape, including connected applications and possibly the infrastructure.
We are looking for experienced candidates balance between the very concrete handling of incidents of different kinds and proposing innovative optimisations and changes to evolve our client's portfolio and business.
Working closely with key customers, support and delivery capabilities. Customer enablement and satisfaction is your key concern. Following up regarding the application. Working with them to identify their needs.
- Provide development of the road map for the relevant IT landscapes together with the customer;
- Organise service delivery and service improvement;
- Follow-up and planning on incidents, problems and changes;
- Set up and management of budgets and actuals;
- Resource planning of the shared service team for your assigned customers.
- Strong client relationship skills
- Communicative team player who can motivate teams and individuals;
- Higher degree in IT, business or other relevant background, with at least 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience as a project manager/service manager preferably using Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of ERP experience in translating Business technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics365 F&O or previous versions is a strong plus;
- Understanding of modern IT-landscapes;
- ITIL certification is an asset;
- Language skills: native Dutch, professional knowledge of French and English preferred