Agile Support Consultant (Freelance Contractor)
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Salt
Agile Support Consultant (Freelance Contractor) - Banking - Agile, Banking, Tribe, Infrastructure, Servicenow - Brussels
Duration: 3-6 month
Rate: 500 - 600 per day
* This role is be based in Brussels - please only apply if you are happy to contract in that location*
Group Technology Services (GTS) plans, builds and runs the global infrastructure of my client, and is additionally responsible for the IT service management to the operating entities of the various Group markets.
We're looking for an agile consultant that can support the 40+ squads, tribe leads, product owners, scrum masters and delivery teams on agile adoption.
They started in September 2019 and the current challenges are on backlog prioritisation and value definition, combining project delivery and operational activities, combination of waterfall and agile projects.
You will be part of the CTO Office where the orchestration of the agile adoption activities is done, you will work together with a team of agile coaches and the team that organises the Quarterly planning and related reporting.
Qualifications: Agile Support Consultant - Banking - Agile, Banking, Tribe, Infrastructure, Servicenow - Brussels
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Support organisation of the quarterly planning
- Hands on support to the squads on improvements (process, tools, methodology)
- Work on solutions and implement changes
- Support on visual management and communication of value delivered via QP
- Deep Lean & Agile knowledge and experience required, preferably in infrastructure teams or teams that have both project and operational activities
- Knowledge of TFS (ADS) and ServiceNow for agile teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, teaching abilities and capacity to inspire and motivate
. Strong communication skills
. Demonstrated ability to influence team and key stakeholders
. Assertive, good listener
. Understand how organizational change works
Please do send across an up to date copy of your CV to (see below)
This job ad was posted by Salt.