Cloud Architect - AWS
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Cloud Architect - AWS - Spain - 6 Month Contract
We are looking for an Cloud Architect who can be responsible for designing the technical flow and architecture design focusing on AWS components over my clients Digital Platform. The Integration Architect will be responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, designs and the documentation for the application-to-application integrations. This role requires specialized tools, AWS native and non-native cloud components, application programming interfaces (APIs) and Event-Driven-Architecture, identity federation or interoperability standards made specifically for this kind of integration.
- Full control and experience on AWS Cloud Services to be able to recommend and share knowledge.
- Solution design: specify and design solutions across business areas or systems. Evaluate and undertake impacted analyses on major design options.
- Ensure that the system design balance functional, service quality, security, and system management requirements.
- Design, maintain and manage the interface models, frameworks, and artifacts.
- Proven experience in AWS native applications using Microservice architecture and Event-Driven design using REST APIs framework
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise systems (CRM, ERP, MES and the likes), Microsoft and cloud technologies (Google, Azure), systems design and integration.
- 5+ years as Solution Architect or Integration Engineer in a medium/large company (>$500Mn revenue), developing enterprise technology strategies and architectures, and architecture deliverables.
- Previous experience on OAuth2, OpenID, SAML and API Manager
- Experience in integration using Async or Sync interfaces using ESB, Web services, Rest API or streaming APIs.