Lead Support Consultant with T24 experience
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Are you a Lead Support Consultant with T24 experience looking for a new role? We're working with a fantastic organisation that is looking for someone to create, assign and track the project [module] work plans for delivery and also provide technical guidance for work completion. This is part of our client's fast growing global IT Powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
We are looking for a Lead Support Consultant with T24 experience to:
- To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- To ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions review.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- EU Passport holder eligible to work in Zurich.
- Minimum 10 years of T24 experience in a support or development role on T24 Release 15+.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working on Unix and Windows applications.
- Private, Wealth banking knowledge preferred but not necessary.
- Knowledge of Temenos Payments Hub (TPH) is highly desirable.
- Good communication skills and able to interact with IT and Business clients with ease and confidence.
- Good knowledge of agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies.
- Should have experience in problem management & incident management process.
- Fair Knowledge in Scripting (any one language Unix/Shell/Python).
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.