Big Data Architect- AWS
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Masento
Our customer, a global organisation based in Switzerland, are looking to build a Big Data platform on AWS. They require someone with deep knowledge of both AWS Architecture as well as Big Data Hadoop stack to help define the strategy and rive the programme architecture.
This will be an initial 6 month contract and will be a fully remote role for now. There may be some business trips to Switzerland later in the year.
You should have:
- Data Architecture experience in BI projects
- Datamodelling experience
- Experience is BI projects from Ingestion to consumption
- Experience in ETL tools preferably AWS Lambda and AWS Glue
- Experience in working with any DWH including AWS Redshift
- Understanding of PySpark in the Ingesting process
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with teams located remotely across the globe
- Coach and mentor developers on the design
- Code review and provide suggestions
You should be available to start within the coming 2 weeks and ideally be based in n Europe and able to freely travel to Switzerland later in the year for business trips if safe to do so.