Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
My client, a well-known pharmaceutical company based in Co.Wicklow, are looking for a Validation Specialist to join their Validation team.
You will be a part of the wider quality department, and will work closely with production on validation activities.
As Validation Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Co-ordination of Process Validation, Cleaning Validation activity and Equipment Validation in the Production Department
- Preparation and execution of validation and re-validation protocols and reports, (IQ/OQ/PQ), for the validation of equipment, systems, products and projects.
- Responsible for Investigating and resolving deviations associated with validation studies.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all Production related Validation matters as well as internal and external compliance audits or regulatory inspections
- Process Validation regulatory requests relating to the VMP
- Contribute to achievement of VMP and site targets
Education & Experience:
Degree level qualification in a scientific or relevant discipline
A minimum of three years' validation experience within the Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices Industry is required.
You will be joining a team that has an excellent reputation on the market as a great place to work. You will join an experienced team of quality professionals where the aim is professional development and delivering high quality standards.
There is a great culture on site with open and transparent ways of working.
*Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role*
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales