Azure Sentinel consultant
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Brookwood
Azure Sentinel consultant required for a permanent position in the Netherlands.
Ideally canddiates will speak Dutch, Flemish, French or English Fluently.
Security Functieomschrijving Do you want to perform challenging security projects for leading Enterprise organizations? Are you a team player with excellent communication and technical skills? We are looking for consultants for our growing Security team and with your skills you can help our clients with their Security issues!
What will you be doing?
As an Azure Sentinel consultant you will work on security projects at our Enterprise customers as part of our team. You will help our customers with the design and implementation of Azure Sentinel to ensure that our customers can respond to the large amounts of alerts that come in daily.
You are familiar with Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR) services. You know how to set up playbooks in the best possible way to ensure that cyber attacks can be stopped as quickly as possible. You stay up-to-date with the latest developments and enjoy putting this knowledge into practice to make a difference for customers. We employs hundreds of Microsoft specialists and you have the opportunity to become one too!
We are an employer of choice if you want to work with Microsoft technology at a high level. The Security team within Avanade is ambitious and you can contribute to the growth of our team. You can use the experience and opportunities that Microsoft and Accenture offer and our projects are at interesting (international) customers. Because of our focus on your development and growth, there are many study and advancement opportunities.
- Have a passion for threat hunting and the ambition to deepen and develop yourself in the coming years;
- Have an affinity with Microsoft technologies
- Have knowledge and experience with SIEM/SOAR technologies such as: Azure sentinel, Splunk, QRaadar
- Find it fun and important to be up to date of the latest developments and strive to put the latest developments into practice at our customers
- Are preferably in possession of one of the relevant (MS) certifications (eg CISSP; CCSP; CISA; CISM; ECSA; CRISC; OSCP; CSA; AZ-500; MS-500;)
- Are looking for an organization where your development and well-being are central. You want to learn from senior colleagues but also share your knowledge and expertise with your peers;
- Are proud of the results you achieve, and want to be the best at what we do together;
- Possess a completed bachelor's or master's degree.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing Security community!
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity during working hours to be socially involved and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive benefits, not unimportant to mention of course :-): lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
- You will be part of an active and growing Security community!
Please apply now .