Head of Program Management
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by 83Zero Ltd
Our client are a market leading Ecommerce company working within the world of sport and nutrition. Due to huge growth and success across Europe they are looking for a proven Head of Program Management. You will work across the business teams to pull each of their business readiness plans together and combine them into a program plan for the rollout strategy.
The role will support the teams on their individual plans, not create them, but provide the framework to help to track, manage and aid with risk mitigation and resource planning where needed. The individual will be responsible for rolling up the teams plans into a wider program plan for the key project stakeholders and reporting on this in regular meetings and through project reports.
You will focus on the operational side of the business acting as the key resource to ensure when Technology is delivered the business teams are ready to activate and utilize it to meet the business goals. You will lead project board meetings, reporting back on each of the business teams progress to plans in order for management to mitigate delays and issues, resolve problems and manage risks.
- Accounting for project costs, time and budget.
- Building business cases for future capital investment and working with teams to create ROI plans.
- Organising programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals.
- Managing the risk register across the in-flight projects.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Implementing and managing the change program and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analysing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Certification in Project Management
- 3-5 years leading multi-stream projects in retail industry
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of project governance and frameworks.
- Ability to identify team resource challenges through project velocity or identifying bottlenecks and shortfalls with clear reporting to management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a collaborative culture and some of the best people in the Ecommerce world.