Application Specialist CRM (w/m)
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Specialist CRM (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Experience in application management processes such as life cycle, maintenance and operation in an environment, where agile projects still extend the application under high pressure
- Expertise in the management of incidents and in tracking of KPIs and benchmarks
- Solid understanding of Client Relationship Management, Client Data Management systems and processes in the banking or financial industry
- Exposure to software development and customization processes paired with expert knowledge and professional experience in JAVA, Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL
- Education in computer science or apprenticeship with BMS, FH, or Uni/ETH
- Languages: German and English, fluent in written and spoken
- Performing daily application management tasks such as re-occurring maintenance tasks, incident analysis and resolution
- Maintaining an IT Service or infrastructure component by monitoring and improving the system performance and availability (SLA, OLA)
- Participating in application test preparation and test execution processes like IT view - interfaces and operational readiness tests
- Performing daily tasks of an Incidents, Requests and Defects Manager for the CRM application
- Providing input for application life cycle planning, definition and management of SLAs/OLAs as well as planning and implementing the relevant changes
- Supporting the regular release processes and one or two other applications within the same domain
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.