AEM Java Developer - Dutch or French speaking
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest clients, I am seeking for 'AEM Java Developer' for a 12+ month contract in Diegem, Belgium. Remote working is available. Must be French or Dutch Speaking
- 1 year of experience in AEM projects, version 6.5.
- Experience as a Java developer for at least 1 Adobe (customer) AEM project (AEM 6.4+), and preferably 2 or more.
- Experience in co-realization projects is a differentiator, as is having obtained an Adobe Professional badge for AEM.
The applicant should display following knowledge:
- Basic Maven knowledge with latest archetype (version 22)
- Good knowledge of creating custom and reusable AEM building blocks such as components, templates, dialogs, edit configs
- Experience in using and extending the Adobe Core Components, version 6.5
- Able to write custom Sling services and Sling Models
- Basic knowledge of OSGi, JCR
- Good knowledge of HTL/Sightly (templates, i18n, )
- Familiar with writing Unit tests using Junit and AEM Mocks
- Experience in working with the DAM: using assets, content fragments and experience fragments
- Experience in working in a multiband, multilingual context, knowing how to work with language- and live copies
- Experience in Git version control (Feature branching, Pull Requests, )
- Strong Java 8 background (OO programming fundamentals)
- Experience in working with Adobe Managed Services
- Basic experience with Front End technologies such as React and Angular (Vue is a plus)
- Experience in working in an Agile project, using tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps
Please apply now if you are interested and available.