Cloud Automation Engineer AWS Framework - 100% Remote! (Even after COV
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Bison
Automation Engineer is required by Our client, the leading professional and managed service provider of SAP enterprise applications running on AWS hyperscale cloud infrastructure.
Our objective is to delight our customers every day by reducing the cost and increasing the agility of their SAP systems. We do this with our continuous innovation, automation, migration and operation, delivered on the world's most comprehensive cloud platform, AWS.
We have been working with AWS since 2010 and we are a Premier Amazon Partner Network (or APN) Consulting Partner. We are also an SAP Certified Silver Partner.
Our team is what makes Our client exceptional and why we have the excellent reputation in the market that we enjoy today. At Our client, you will work with the smartest and most motivated people in the business. We take pride in our culture of innovation and collaboration that drives us to deliver exceptional benefits to our clients every day.
CLOUD AUTOMATION ENGINEER role profile
Summary: : Research, develop, design, implement, and maintain new or modified automation products in a cloud centric environment. ongoing business projects. This engineering role will work with various technical team members in the cloud and SAP spaces to build cross platform automation solutions in both project and DevOps frameworks.
- Research, design, implement and manage could centric automation programs and packages
- Develop well designed, testable efficient features and improvements in modern object-oriented or functional software language
- Participate in code reviews and advocate for best practices and conformance with internal software quality standards and non-functional requirements
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop those modifications
- Collaborate in an agile software development process to deliver high quality software
- Communicate progress and identify blocking issues
- Independently develop small features and improvements with minimal support and guidance from team members. Collaborate within and across teams on larger features and improvements
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analyst
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Bachelor's Degree required in either, Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, or Software Programming and Development
- 5-10 years' experience required
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of architecture and components of AWS' public cloud or other hyper-scalers.
- Experience in deploying and running workloads on AWS or other hyper-scalers
- Experience in deploying automation with AWS or other hyper-scaler using various programming languages and structured deployment frameworks.
- Experience in both project based and DevOps environments delivering high quality deliverables on time.
- Experience and familiarity with automation tools such as Ansible, SALT, GitHub, Jenkins, Terraform, Rust.
- Experience and expert knowledge of the following languages, python, bash, json, yaml, Java, go and HCL
- Understand cultural and skill sets of a site reliability engineer working with cloud centric workloads
- Ability to perform the entire life cycle of hyper-scaler automation: architect and design solutions, create scripts/any code needed, use existing tools and methods in the hyper-scaler's environment, unit test and remediation from functional testing
- Experience working with SAP - pyrfc and or ABAP is a plus