Site Reliability Engineer with AWS/Linux/Kubernetes (REMOTE)
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Site Reliability Engineer with AWS and Kubernetes
Salary: $120k flex $125kish plus bonus 7%
Location: Mountainview, CA OR 100% Remote
Key is deploying cloud applications into Kubernetes, cloud infrastructure implementation of CICD pipelines, automation cloud infrastructure and Linux systems administration. Azure AWS or GCP Python the more the better. Terraform Chef Puppet Elastic Search Kibana Docker.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge of one of the major public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Hands-on programming experience in Python or other object-oriented programming languages.
- Expert knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Monitoring tools: Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog, etc
- Experience implementing IaC concepts using Terraform, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Experience administering Databases
- Expert in Linux administration.
- Expert knowledge of Docker, Helm.
- Experience implementing CI/CD for cloud native applications.
- Experience with deploying applications that utilize Service Mesh
- Experience administering Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience defining and implementing incident response management processes.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; may consider relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- 8+ years' experience in software engineering with a degree; 12+ years' experience in software engineering in lieu of a degree