Vulnerability Management Operations Consultant EU
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Vulnerability Management Operations Consultant
Role type: Contract
Contract length: 12 months' initially
Working hours: 8h per day; 40 h per week (5 days); CET time zone
Role location: Fully remote assignment. This will not change.
For UK Candidates: We believe this role to not be included in the IR 35 provisions, and we are making that recommendation to the Client.
Start: 15th of March earliest to 1st April latest
Rate currency: USD
Rate budget: 255 - 400 USD/day (8h); depending on seniority
Interviews: Immediate (this week possible)
Note: This role is based in the CET time zone and open to Consultants and Freelancers registered in EU/UK. Out-of-EU Visa sponsorship is not possible for this role.
- 5-10 years' of overall IT experience
- 3+ years' [or comparable] of Vulnerability focus
- Hands-on experience with Qualys
- Experience with BAU Ops within Vulnerability Management (On-demand scanning, ticket handling, etc.)
- Experience with Vulnerability Assessments (exceptions tracking, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) activities
- Strong technical background (previous experience as Network/System Engineer, Server Admin, IT Support, etc.)
- Experience within similarly sized companies
- Good complexity of Vulnerability landscape of environments previously worked in
- Understanding of Vulnerability, Governance and Risk
- Management concepts and their operation, especially within a
- Technology environment is strongly beneficial
- Experience with Armis
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with AppSec tools such as: Fortify, Veracode, Synopsis, Onapsis, Checkmarx
- Ability to work remotely with minimal 'day-to-day' supervision
- Results driven
- Good written and verbal communication
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones [eg EU/US] when needed, and with colleagues from different countries and cultures
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
- Fluency in English.
Does this sound like your new assignment? Then please let me know via email with your updated CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you!