Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Sentinel
You will be onboarded remotely and then be required onsite in Bern daily.
90,000 CHF - 110,000 CHF per annum plus benefits
Do you have enterprise-level SharePoint experience? Are you looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced telecommunications environment?
Sentinel have partnered with a leading telecommunications provider in Europe and require an experienced SharePoint Developer to participate in large scale SharePoint development projects.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone with a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in SharePoint development and a minimum of 3 years' experience working with C# and related technologies.
- Experience working with SharePoint Framework Solutions (SPFx)
- Demonstrated expertise with web architecture including database design REST service.
- Proven knowledge in designing, coding and implementing new web components.
- Configuring SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Development you will be responsible for the following:
- Participating in the technical design of projects for their clients
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies
- Organizing and participating in code reviews, along with setting up unit and integration tests
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Conceive, build, and support website and collaboration platforms for large enterprises
English speaking position in a multi-national team. German & French speakers desirable.
SharePoint Engineer/SharePoint Developer/SharePoint/Development