Senior Project Manager, Payments Transformation (Must be based/live in
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by PSD Group - London
My client, a leading Payments & FS business, requires an experienced Transformation and Change Senior Project Manager with extensive knowledge of Online Payments to engage in several long-term complex and cross-country Business, Technology & Operational Integration & Transformation projects using Agile and Waterloo methodologies.
You will be responsible for 3 pillars within the business:
Product readiness: by ensuring that the technical/IT delivery is compliant with requirements
Operational readiness: by ensuring the processes, customer service teams, etc. can support the new solution serving as best our clients' needs
Commercial readiness: by ensuring that commercial impacts are managed, aligned with the project/product strategy
You will be responsible for Project Management best practice having the ability to anticipate and independently manage risks, results and problems. You will be able to identify, propose alternatives, different approaches and mitigations. At the same time, you will direct and advise project team in their daily work and report the status to management. You will communicate and negotiate with internal & external clients on various aspects of projects, including requirements, scope, planning, cost and risks. You are a capable manager, working efficiently and autonomously, recognized as such by all stakeholders.You should solve project issues, oversee and direct the delivery teams, manage conflicts within the different groups of stakeholders or other programs/project.
The Senior Project Manager must have in depth experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies seamlessly during project delivery.
- At least 5 years in large projects in both Waterfall and Agile
- Drive creative solutions with cross-functional partners, especially in an agile engineering and product environment
- Solid track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects that have transformed their company and delivered quantifiable impact
- Customer oriented with respect to internal/external clients and suppliers. Competent in managing relationships with 3rd parties and clients;
- Business mind-set, deliver business value during the full length of the project;
- Leadership skills, a born negotiator;
- Proven experience with the conception and execution of project plans with Agile delivery teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations, team meetings, contact with all staff and clients as well as members of the management team;
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Practical experience and knowledge of project management required in:
- Business case management;
- Planning and control;
- Financials tracking;
- Project closure and handover;
- Risk management;
- Creating and leading a project/program team;
- Change Management;
Ideally you will have extensive project management/programme management experience in Integration and Transformation projects within the payments sector (Card businesses, merchants, epayments, online), Strong communication skills, fluent in English with French, Dutch or German and have an excellent understanding of Agile and Waterfall.
To be considered you must be based/live in Belgium due to Covid restrictions.
Ref: RL CR/361677