Salesforce BA/PM (remote)
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
The Salesforce BA/PM will utilize a thorough understanding of SFDC capabilities and work with client's Salesforce Administrative team to articulate the business needs while understanding the technical considerations. Must be able to help the administration team with defining technical backlog projects that need to be done. Work can be performed remotely.
Business Analyst and Project Manager duties include:
- Establishing and documenting Project Charters
- Gathering and documenting Business/Initiative Requirements
- Collaborating to prioritize initiatives with Business/Technical Functions
- Must have deep understanding of business analysis activities including identifying and documenting charters and requirements and must know how to work with business stakeholders to determine priorities.
- Must have a strong understanding of SFDC capabilities.
- Salesforce Profiles & Permissions
- Salesforce Reports & Dashboards
- Salesforce Custom Objects
- Workflows & Business Processes
- Highly Motivated, Self-starter. Does not require micromanagement. Stays on task. Advocate for the plans, collaborative with stakeholders.
- Excellent Communicator, able to clearly articulate problems, next steps, engage the correct people in discussions and defer when required.