Senior AWS Cloud Applications Engineer - Paris, France
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Accion Labs UK Ltd
We are currently looking for an Senior Cloud Applications Engineer (AWS, Talend ETL, Java, Python)- Paris, France for one of our global client.
Please find the details as below
- Start: Asap
- Day rate: Market standards
- Location: Paris
- Contract duration: 12 months renewable
- Language skills required: French and English.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expert (minimum 10 years)
Technologies recently started some major programs to: redesign Trading Platforms used to run XXX Markets, build strong could-based data infrastructure, industrialize its IT and implement Agile methodologies. Performant testing tools strongly integrated and automation over Continuous Integration/Delivery and Testing are key features.
- We are seeking a senior Cloud-based-applications expert that will help improving the overall design, scalability, and operability of the applications.
The technical environment is the following: AWS, Talend ETL, Java, Python, Spring, Linux RedHat, message processing, high-performances, and low latency.
- Our core belief is that customers (internal and external) are our number one priority, so we work hard to deliver value back to them with everything we do. We believe strongly in team ownership of systems, which includes defining the vision of the services to prioritization of projects.
- Expert (minimum 10 years)
- Expertise on AWS
- Talend enterprise edition ETL tool experience
- Java, Python languages
- Expertise on RedShift Database handling and implementation
- Expertise with AWS Lambdas
- Used to building cloud-based CI/CD framework
- Actively contribute to continuous code improvement
- Knowledge and ability to plan and execute, big data management and analytics.
- Ability to identify, collect and analyze data to facilitate the development, implementation, and application of software systems.
- Work closely with Business and Operational teams to understand the existing and new trading platforms and testing/integration requirements.
- Bring ideas on tools and framework used by other firms to help defining XXX target.
- Provide accurate tasks estimates and develop the associated tools.
- Produce clear and accurate documentation and train teams to use delivered software.
- Contribute on design and architect next generation applications.
- Interact with out-sourcing vendors and staff to complete development projects.
- Conform and improve XXX's Software Development Life Cycle
- Diagnose and resolve software problems quickly and efficiently.
If interested to hear more about this role, please send your CV ASAP with the best contact details to get connected and have a quick discussion on the same.