Global Talent Data & Processes Specialist - Braine l'Alleud, Belgium -
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by ABW Recruitment
My client a leading pharmaceutical company based in Belgium requires a Global Talent Data & Processes Specialist
This role is Remote working until alllowed onsite and please note this role requires candidates to be EU nationals or authorized to work in the EU.
Manages the delivery of scheduled and ad hoc HR reports, participates in different projects as HR reporting subject matter expert.
- Maintains individual employee data in the global HR system to record global HR processes.
- Performs mass data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies/quality issues in the global HR system.
- Creates and delivers weekly/monthly data quality reporting.
- Escalates data quality issues and trends to local and regional HR system administrators for further improvements.
- Operates in the global HR case management system to process requests and respond on completion with respect to SLAs.
- Provides assistance and supports colleagues on the data maintenance problems as part of their scope of responsibilities.
- Proposes and implements improvements and automation on processes & tools.
- Documents HR processes in own scope.
- Works closely with the IT Team to deliver requirements, understand opportunities and limitations, complete user acceptance testing.
- Contributes into initiatives aimed to change/improve/implement new processes in the global HR system.
- Communicates details of global HR processes in own scope, conducts training activities for the global HR system end-users (global and local) aimed to improve the quality of HR data and efficiency of global HR processes.
- Tools in scope of the role (one or multiple): SuccessFactors, Neocase.
Education & Qualifications
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Other Qualifications bachelor's degree in IT, HR, computer science or related field.
- Experience Please describe: 2-3 years of experience in operational HR roles
- Good knowledge of HR Operational processes, practices and standards.
- Experience with HR Enterprise software (ideally SuccessFactors), HR Case management software (like Neocase).
- Solid communication skills, ability and willingness to take initiative.
- Results driven and service-oriented mindset and behavior.
- Well organized and structured.
- Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail.
- Able to multitask and manage risk actively.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Take ownership of resolving problems.
- Quality focused & accurate.
- Excellent experience in using Microsoft tools.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Flexibility to help where needed.