Data Loss Prevention Engineer
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Loss Prevention Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5 years of work experience in IT and 2 years of experience in a similar role in engineering or integration
- Extensive experience with Symantec DLP, zScaler DLP, McAfee DLP, Microsoft AIP and RSA Archer
- Well-versed with security concepts such as data security and application security
- Profound background in infrastructure components such as DHCP, DNS, AD and virtualization
- Competent handling of mail transfer such as Exchange, Office365 and network technologies like Proxy, Firewall and VPN
- Understanding of Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI model)
- Exposure to Information Rights Management, encryption technologies and methods is of advantage
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing policies to monitor protected data while in-use (endpoint actions), in-motion (network traffic), and at-rest (data storage) with response rules to prevent leakage of protected data
- Evolving workflow for incident and alert generation for protected data policy infringement (Archer RSA)
- Ensuring all polices meet compliance and security requirements for the customer through close communication with internal and external resources
- Solving issues such as scan related performance issues, agent related performance issues, email and network traffic related performance issues and managing the troubleshooting procedure until closure
- Performing system maintenance, the relevant documentation and technical configuration reviews in order to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met
- Assuring continuous configuration and tuning of DLP systems, policies and response rules
- Providing assessment and audit support during internal or external audits
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.