JIRA ADMIN PROJECT COORDINATOR - BRUSSELS, BELGIUM - 6 MONTHS
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a JIRA Admin & Project coordinator for a 6 months project with our client in Brussels, Belgium
Start Date: ASAP
The work to be done would be in EMEA time zone:
- JIRA Process Control ("admin")
- Perform the steps in DOD/DOR (eg are requirements complete, documentation)
- Validate (template) test script definition (eg check/link DTP, does it test the actual requirements)
- DRB/Service Request Process Execution (trun requests into plan and execution)
- Documentation into TruVault
- Someone that understands what is the/a process and controls execution.
- Understanding of the process and beyond (ex: releasing story for implementation means that work will start; completion of UAT means that changes will move to production; Tests should reflect testing on the changes done)
- Should have skills to proactively in force process adherence.
- Preferably some JIRA and/or TruVault experience
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or mail