MuleSoft Developer - ASAP - 6+ months
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
MuleSoft Developer - 6 months +.
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a MuleSoft Developer for an assignment with our client in the Netherlands. The role will be remote until further notice.
Requirements MuleSoft Developer role:
- Hands-on experience in MuleSoft API development (specifically MULE 4)
- Experience with working in DevOps teams
- 4 - 5 years of development experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform as a Developer and MCD - Level 1 (Mule 4) certified
- Hands-on experience with building Mule 4 projects for different orchestration and integration patterns (for example API's, SOAP services, scheduled processes and message queuing)
- Extended knowledge about MUnit (2.X) and test-driven development
- Strong knowledge about Maven for Mule projects and the connection to CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge about and experience with the 3-layered approach to API's in a API-led architecture
- Experience with Dataweave 2.0 for setting up data transformations.
- Knowledge regarding common security protocols surrounding the application development and deployment
- Knowledge about Oauth 2.0 (preferable OpenID Connect) implementations with MuleSoft
Details MuleSoft Developer role:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Initially 6 months (project is for the long term)
- Location: Remote (client is based in North Brabant, Netherlands)
- Rate: Open
If this role as MuleSoft Developer is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque via phone or via email