Assistant Relationship Manager/Data Analyst (EN/DE)
Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by Experis AG
Assistant Relationship Manager/Data Analyst (EN/DE).
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Business Analyst who is very data savvy with prior relationship management/assistant relationship management experience .
- Develop pragmatic Business Development (BD) tools for Private Banking Relationship Managers (RM)
- Pose approval request for raw data categories to be used for business development (BD)
- Clean, pre-verify and pre-format raw input raw data before processing with rule-based BD triggers
- Trial-run opportunity triggers on sample RM books and refine underlying BD rules
- Prepare RM output of BD triggers to facilitate feedback discussions with RMs
- Implement best opportunity triggers in a scalable fashion for several 100 RMs
- Through testing and validation of RM BD Output with data from the bank's MIS systems
- Production and distribution of BD output for several 100 RMs
- Refinement of BD triggers based on RM input
- Previous experience as a Relationship Manager or an Assistant Relationship Manager
- Data savvy with 2 years of experience
- Excellent Excel skills including Visual Basic experience
- Must have Private Banking experience
- Accuracy and detailed working style is key for the required multiple data validation/testing rounds
- Skills in PowerBI, PowerPivot, tableau and/or SharePoint a plus
- Fluency in English and German
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.