Freelance Functional Analyst - Leuven - English speaking
Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients in Belgium are currently looking for a freelance Functional Analyst to join their growing team in Leuven.
Key info below:
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: Until 31.12.2021 with possibility to extend
- English speaking, Dutch is an asset
- 450-490€/day all inclusive
- On-board remotely until safe to travel, then based on-site in Leuven
We are looking for an ICT Functional Analyst for the Payments domain.
This domain concerns Clearing, Instant Payments, SEPA Direct Debits and Cards, but also the more digital solutions like Payconiq, wearables and Apple Pay.
You are responsible for the functional analysis of the IT systems, to fulfil the business requirements within the framework of the clients architecture and standards.
You deliver the functional analysis, both for the Front End screens and the Back End processes. You document them and discuss them with the business and technical team members.
Based on the analysis, you also co-create the test cases to guarantee a smooth delivery.
- Experience within FRONTEND is a must
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience within and believer of Agile development/SAFe
- Eye for quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to deal with complex domains and to operate in a context with a lot of uncertainty
- Mindset: proactive, team player, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to read software in Cobol/AMB to understand the logic of a program is a plus
- Consulting of DB2 databases and querying
- Ability to use Mainframe tools like QMF, FileAid,
- You can express yourself in English easily and are open to cooperate with colleagues abroad
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches. If you're not currently available but know someone who is looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!