Freelance Functional Analyst - Brussels - English speaking
Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients in Belgium are currently looking for a freelance Functional Analyst to join their growing team in Brussels.
Key info below:
- Start date: ASAP
- Until: 31.12.2021 with possibility to extend
- English speaking, Dutch is an asset
- 520-570€/day all inclusive
- 100% remote until safe to travel
- Functional analyst on (dynamic) liquidity and NSFR application design
- Analysis of business requirements and translation towards application design and configuration for (dynamic) Liq & NSFR
- Challenger role during business discussions on (dynamic) Liq & NSFR towards both Treasury & Risk
- Ability to translate business requirements related to behavioral modelling & Dynamic simulations into performant Java code algorithms
- Java code writing, reviewing & sounding
- Testing & debugging of FAT, QAT and UAT test results
- Ability to guide business through UAT results and provide proper explanation
- Gatekeeper for testing of incoming Rainbow data feeds towards parallel runs fordynamic Liq & NSFR analytics
- Act as SME on the OneSumx for Risk Management (RiskPro) application
- Status reporting towards sub-epic business & reporting PM
- (Assist in) coordinating the team, working on the LIQ scopeJob
- Senior Profile, 5+ years of relevant experience in several business & IT project relatedto Liquidity and/or OneSumX for Risk Application
- Deep knowledge of financial instrument & Markets, certification cfr FRM is a plus.
- In-dept understanding of Treasury & Risk function within a Financial institution. Preferably having worked at an FI.
- Experience & knowledge in following areas: Asset & Liability management, Behavioralmodelling, Dynamic Simulations, Funds Transfer Pricing, Hedge Accounting
- Prior experience on the RiskPro tool in the areas of ALM, Liquidity, FTP
- Good understanding of RiskPro data model & SQL/Oracle syntax
- Strong analytical skills
- Affinity with SAFE agile, scrum master tasks & role would be considered a plus
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language, knowledge of RiskPro Java libraries
- Strong communication skills
- Result oriented
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches. If you're not available currently but know someone who may be looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!