Senior Project Manager - Remote
Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Senior Project Manager - 8 Month Contract - Switzerland - Initially Remote
We are hiring a Project Manager to help lead the two separate projects for my client where you will need to be accountable person for entire software tasks within the project and to own the concept and project governance, provide leadership for the implementation of the operating model.
Other Tasks Include
- Owning the backlog, roadmap, and absolute priorities in close collaboration with SW Delivery PL.
- Defining and manage the life cycle and regulatory processes of the project.
- Ensuring consolidated reporting & communication for all software relevant topics to the SW Delivery System Project Lead.
- Constant optimization of processes within the software project to improve quality and efficiency.
- University or higher technical college degree in IT engineering or equivalent (Computer Science, Telecommunications, etc.) Master's in biomedical engineering is a big advantage.
- 7 years of experience in software development related activities and project management positions.
- 7 years of experience in managing SW projects by following agile methodologies.
- Experience managing stakeholders in an international and very demanding environment.
Nice to Have.
- Domain know-how on healthcare software, diagnostic instruments, software-instrument, and integration.
- Knowledge about healthcare SW simulations and test frameworks.
- Knowledge about Azure DevOps Pipelines, IaaS, CI/CD, C#/.NET.
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate SW project activities with all System Components stakeholders as well as with people on different levels of the global organization.
- Excellent customer orientation and delivery focus with good end user perspective
- Spoken German or Spanish is a plus.