Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by TEKsystems
Job Title: R Developer
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Contract Duration: 6- 12 months
On behalf of our client, a large pharmaceutical company, TEKsystems is looking for an experienced R Developer to support in a SAS to R migration. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical companies and with leading professionals in the field.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and help design on R based frameworks to compute advanced graphs, tables and listings
- Support in migration from SAS to R based tools
- Work closely with the subject matter experts to meet stakeholder needs
- 3+ years experience in professional software development in a Pharmaceutical or in a similarly highly regulated environment
- Extensive knowledge of R programming language
- Knowledge of R based tools
- BS/BA or MS or PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics
- Experience working on open source projects
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.