Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Incident Manager - ITIL
An Incident Manager - ITIL is required to join a consulting client to work on a major project in Dublin. This person w3ill be responsible for managing the IT processes based on industry best practices within the ITIL framework.
* 7+ years of IT operations/service management/delivery experience required
* ITIL or similar certification required and experience across various ITSM/ITIL process areas
* Able to define and map out processes around operational IT services management
* Excellent communication (English verbal and writing) skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation; willingness to work with various levels of technical and business oriented individuals
* Experience in generating reports, interpreting the data, and taking actions to drive improvements
* Knowledge of Visio
* Experience in Banking Domain.
Apply today for immediqte consideration
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45.2k - £58.7k Annual
£25.3k - £31.6k Annual
£108 - £117 Daily
£85.8k - £104k Annual
£51.8k - £60.4k Annual