Business Solution Architect
Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by Cyberteam
Business Solution Architect
One of my leading Swedish retailer based in Stockholm, Sweden is urgently looking for aSwedish speakingBusiness Solution Architect for a 4 month contract with possible extension. This will be a remote role.
The Business Solution Architect:
- Need a solution architect who is good in Swedish and English
- Will be responsible for designing solutions within a functional sub-area.
- Current assignment for Solution Architect is to participate in two different feasibility studies. Main one is to conduct a pre-study of store communications and mobile self-scanning in store area; requiring close interaction with business users and store associates
- Will work in parallel with an client employed solution architect but will be the responsible solution architect in the two pre-studies, Store Communication and Mobile Self-Scanning.
- The distribution between the two assignments is calculated at 50/50.
- The scope of the assignment is 100% for a 4 month contract - likely to be extended
- Design and document manageable solutions (working methods and systems) linked to their area of activity
- Ensure a holistic perspective in solutions. D.v.s .;
- The right balance between long-term and short-term considerations
- Functional and non-functional aspects are utilized
- Dependence on other solutions is identified and managed
- Follows guidelines, principles and target architecture
- Reuses common solution components
- Communicates the solution to various stakeholders and presents a solution for architectural quality assurance
- Ensure compliance with the changed and implemented solutions in the business, together with business experts and sponsors/process owners
- Specific knowledge that is good to have for Store Communication is for example:
- Experience of Office 365/Sharepoint but also other platforms for digital communication. How these are used and can interact with other systems/data sources
- Experience in procurement
- Experience of Intranet/search functionality/access control of information etc.
- Specific knowledge that is good to have for Mobile Self-Scanning:
- Preferably experience of solutions for the cash line/checkout
- Merit with knowledge and experience in Azure and network topology for integration between cloud and on-premises
- Experience from working as a solution architect
- Deep knowledge in solution architecture
- Advantage if has experience in retail
- Experience as a software architect or business architect, it is an advantage
- Experience of agile work and being able to work out a solution iteratively during the project
- Swedish and English in speech and writing
- Good at communicating and visualizing messages
- Lead and coordinate work
- Ability to find the right balance between short- and long-term in decisions, etc., holistic perspective
Apply now for immediate interviews!