Data Protection Specialist
Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by Cyberteam
Data Protection Specialist
One of my retail client based in Stockholm, Sweden is urgently looking for a Swedish speaking Data Protection Specialist for a 7 month contract. This role will be fully remote
In the assignment, the supplier shall contribute as a technical data protection specialist in the work package below as part of ICA Sweden's work to make the analyzes and changes required on the basis of the Schrems II decision. The consultant is part of an agile product team where line work is also handled and prioritized jointly, the consultant is expected to contribute to this work as well.
Overall described, the expected delivery consists of the following main deliverables:
- Support in the work that may result from the Schrems II judgment, such as participating in risk workshops and developing and proposing mitigation measures and security/data protection controls for personal data transfers to third countries. This applies both in individual cases and larger, structural/architectural contexts.
Specifically, this means that in consultation with the information security manager, the DPO and the project manager for the Schrems initiative and on the basis of the action plan that has been developed:
- Systematically conduct risk and improvement work linked to technical data protection controls, both in development (project & line) and architecture.
- Support developers and architects in designing and developing technical data protection controls in the context of personal data processing outside the EU, often in cloud environments.
- Review proposed solutions and assess whether the protection of personal data is sufficient on the basis of the processing referred to.
- Contribute to the formulation of security requirements and instructions from a technical data protection perspective.
- Scope of the assignment
The competence we assess is needed to be able to deliver in the delivery
- Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Solid experience of technical data protection in practice, preferably at a "nut and screw" level
- Technical safety requirements/controls and technologies
- IT security in development and architecture
- Technical data protection in outsourcing & Cloud, ie anonymization, pseudonymization, encryption etc.
- Certification in technical information security and data protection is advantageous.
- Analytical: ability to quickly become acquainted with new problem issues and to structure a complex material
- Initiative: to navigate a goal-oriented business and take personal responsibility and initiative for solutions
- Entrepreneurial and creative: constructive and ability to find solutions
- Teamwork: be able to collaborate without prestige with different people and groups and a bit of a bridge builder.
- Pedagogical ability: to be able to adapt to the target group and sell a message
- Flexibility: ability to shift focus depending on new priorities
- Business and trust-inspiring: Looks and thinks holistically in everyday life.
- Speak and write fluent Swedish and very good knowledge of English
Apply now for immediate interviews!